Unleash the fat burning hormones with the fast metabolism diet phase 3 exercises, The Vinyasa Yoga!
Most of the dieters will surely love Phase 3 because the meal map is the exciting, delectable and powerful phase in the fast metabolism diet! We get to eat the gorgeous meal map that is rich in good fat! Aside from that, we get to engage in stress-reducing activity like yoga! We all definitely love to do yoga since it is very relaxing in our body. The type of yoga recommended in the fast metabolism diet exercise is The Vinyasa and Bikmar yoga. Let us tackle one of the activities we can do under the Vinyasa yoga, the Sun Salutation! But first, let us have a brief introduction on what Vinyasa Yoga is.
The Vinyasa Yoga
Vinyasa Yoga comes in a dynamic form of yoga that is connected with our breathing. It is also known as flow yoga because of the smooth way of the poses that run together. You establish a connection between the movement and your breathing. It is also a sequential movement that forms a continuous flow from the interlinking of postures. Vinyasa yoga is often used to enter and exit asanas. What to expect in Vinyasa yoga is that it has movements and stretching. Vinyasa yoga is composed of several exercises or activities we can do, but let us start with the simplest exercise, the Sun Salutation.
The Sun Salutation
This is one of the simplest Vinyasa flows you can do, in fact almost all of that are doing this already. How so? We may not realize doing them but many teachers use them as a warm up before the class begins. Also, most Vinyasa yoga classes begin the sun salutation. Here are the detailed steps to do the sun salutation:
1. To begin, stand in your yoga mat and bring your palms together in a prayer position and do the mountain pose.
2. As you exhale, raise your arm overhead, keeping the palms together.
3. Exhale and then bend forward until your hands touch your feet.
4. Step the right leg back, arch your back and lift your chin as you inhale.
5. Exhale. Step the left leg back into the plank position. Keep your legs and spine in a straight line. Support your weight on hands and feet.
6. Retain your breath and lower your knees, chest and forehead while keeping your hips up and toes curled under.
7. As you inhale, stretch forward and bend your back. Keep your arms straight.
8. exhaling, curl your toes under. Press down into your heels and lift your hips.
9. Inhale again, bring your right leg forward with the top of the stretched out flat in the floor. Lift your chin.
10. Exhale and bend forward until your hands touch your feet.
11. Inhale again. Stretch your arms forward over your head. Slowly bend backward from the waist.
12. Finally, exhale and gently come back to Tadasana.
There goes the Sun Salutation in Vinyasa yoga! Hope you got to enjoy the yoga workout and had a relaxing, stress reducing exercise in the fast metabolism phase 3!